2010-11-05

This blog is buried or at least sleeping very deep



Enter this room with respect - it is a graveyard over an old life!

I decided to bury this blog to "enable" myself to start up a new life. Mona-Lisas´s death (link on this page) woke up so many sad feelings and memories of unterminated and sad things in my life, thoughts about how I want to live my life etc.

I am keeping the posts that are referred to in mails to friends and other "publications". If I have deleted too much - send me a mail. I have a backup. Mailaddress is:  britta (dot) bettina (at )yahoo(dot)com


The blog
The reasons why I started up blogging was I felt the urge to write and I wanted to improve my English. I started to write letters to myself and a handful of close friends. I will probably do that soon again - but then at a platform enabling IP blocking with .httaccess files or similar.

My businessblog will still be open for everyone - brittabettina.blogspot.com or bettinaba.wordpress.com . They are almost each others clone but Wordpress will contain more about my creative works.

I get back to my very much wanted visitors. I send you a mail or a note at Facebook or Twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment