2010-05-31

The Rioja wine perspective

I´m purging, deleting, "backing up" and renewing old and new experience. The last old ones are in focus today.

Recently I have meet many old friends and I must tell - they age with grace. Some are more beautiful than ever. Some are more amusing then ever. Some have become real beauties and are aging with grace. Some have become distinguished gentelmens. And some have even improved their singing voices. The one I think of was great even before.

The spirits of my old friends are the same as once when they were young promising Bojelais Nouveau´s. And now they are turning into nice Rioja wines. Improving for every year.

And the bachata king has proved he IS The Bachataking. I love watching people improve. Epsecially when they are working really hard. It´s much more impressive than being a natural talent.

This weekend there will be one more reunions with old friends. I love it!

Do you want to be in my collection of memories deep down in the cave?


So now down in the bottle now! Hurry up!
Does it hurt? Well it is not my fault.
This is the procedure needed.
Keep your arms together.
There will be more air left for you if you stop struggling.
No do not kick back, down with you now!
Down I said!!!!

Paw, the bottle is corked now!
And now tapping down the stairs
to the basement.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You see - you are not alone down there. You have good company and plenty of time to become a great wine or a really sour vinegar ;-)

Thanks old class mates, friends, salsafriends and business partners!

See you all soon!








Kjell Engman´s Contradictory,
exhibition summer 2009, in the rock shelter at Vattenfall's powerplant, Stenungsund

No comments:

Post a Comment