2010-05-27

With eyes sensitive for green

Where did all the snow go? The snow I suspected would stay until midsummer. It's gone. Vanished. Totally. In just a few weeks winter turned into summer. A weekend hotter than last summer made me wonder - is this summer going to be as hot as last winter was cold? Have we moved to another latitude? Is that big ball called planet earth totally screwed?




For the moment I just enjoy and follow the path deep into the wood. I breathe. I smell. I hear the blackbirds and a hysterical thrush imitating  at least ten different birds. It makes me smile. Soundsample




My feets softly treads the soft moss.
I can taste the sour juice from lime coloured spine sprouts.
I can feel the soft and damp air caressing my cheeks.
The moment of sanctuary fills my whole body and mind.


With eyes sensitive for green …I proceed.





No comments:

Post a Comment